Peak adds a
Browser appearance global where you can set multiple browser specific properties and generate favicons.
You can set the following properties/meta-tags:
- Disable telephone detection.
- Disable e-mail detection.
- Disable address detection.
- Use theme color property (regular and for optional dark mode).
- Run as Apple mobile web app (and change status bar color).
- Run as Android mobile web app.
By uploading a single favicon SVG to the favicons asset container you can generate favicons for modern browsers on the fly. The favicon partial will spit out the following favicons:
- The SVG you uploaded as a
- The SVG you uploaded with a custom color attribute as a
- A PNG with a custom colored background as a
site.webmanifestroute with a manifest file containing a
- A meta with
name="theme-color"with a custom color.
Note: To use the favicon feature you need to have the
PHP Imagick moduleinstalled. Forge users: newer servers ship with this automatically. Ploi users: you can optionally install this with a click in the Ploi interface.